- squaredealelectricalAsked on July 05, 2012 at 04:56 AM
hellow we have a form on our website using the jotform facility and has stopped working. The site is www.squaredealelectrical.co.uk and the buton to press is "quick quote" we can not seem to find out why it is not working. Have you any ideas
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 05:04 AM
What exactly you mean by "stopped working"? Do you mean the notification email for that form has stopped working? I just tested your form on that site and everything seems to work fine. Please give us more details about your question so that we can further assist you. Thank you.
- squaredealelectricalAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 05:30 AM
Sorry about that it seems that our server is running slow. Am I right in saying that there will be a delay using jot form ?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 05:31 AM
If my supposition above is right, maybe changing your form notification's sender email to firstname.lastname@example.org would help. Here's how:
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to email@example.com and Reply-to Email to Delivery Postcode, just like this:
Also, try adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted senders list.
Check if this fixes the problem. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 05:34 AM
Ops! I've replied late. Anyway, I haven't observed any delay with your form, it works fine on your page. If you've encountered any delay with your form, try changing "form" to "www" on your form URL. For example:
Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you.