- lisafuttermanAsked on April 11, 2017 at 09:09 AM
I am out of storage space on my current account (I have the free option), and I am trying to upgrade one level up and I have tried multiples times and continued to get this error message:
"Unable to switch subscription. Please try again by clicking the button below.
If the problem persists please get in contact with our support team. Sorry for the inconvenience."
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 11, 2017 at 10:45 AM
I did check your account and found that you have successfully upgraded your account to Storage monthly plan. Please check the screenshot below:
- lisafuttermanAnswered on April 11, 2017 at 10:51 AM
Yes, after it wouldn't let me purchase the yearly plan for $50 I tried the monthly for $5 a month. I would prefer the yearly plan to save some money, but it wasn't working.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 11, 2017 at 12:46 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did try to switch your subscription to storage yearly subscription and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 07:57 PM
Your account has now been upgraded to our Storage yearly plan and you were charge a prorated fee of $45.4. You can find the find for this here: https://www.jotform.com/invoice?u=lisafutterman&id=2017-04-13_19:44:51
Once again we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- lisafuttermanAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 08:50 AM