- KadeJMAnswered on April 11, 2017 at 01:22 PM
Are you referring to selecting the record type in Salesforce?
If so, this is already possible.
Please see https://www.jotform.com/help/271-Flexible-Data-Integration-With-Salesforce for more details about it.
- mflanaganAnswered on April 11, 2017 at 01:30 PM
When a new contact is created I am asked to first select the below contact record type. Is there a way for JotForm to do that and then create the new contact with the mapped fields?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 11, 2017 at 03:44 PM
Unfortunately, there is no option in our SalesForce integration to automatically set a record type. You will have to do it manually as far as I could see it. I'm requesting this feature to our backend team. We cannot promise any timeframe for this, but if there are updates, you should know it through this thread.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 08:59 AM
This feature is now available.
You may select the record type after you have chosen the object (Lead/Contact/Account) you want to create.
Do let us know if you have any comments or suggestions or if you need help with anything related to JotForm.
- mflanaganAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 06:03 AM
I am not seeing this new feature. Can you help?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 08:16 AM
Have you tried removing the integration, refreshing the form builder and integrating the form again to see if the missing options will appear?
- mflanaganAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 08:37 AM
Yes, I have tried to do that and it still does not appear.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on May 05, 2017 at 09:50 AM
We will check this and get back to you.