- byoneAsked on January 06, 2011 at 10:26 AM
avrei bisogno di sapere come fare a tradurre le label dei bottoni:
print form ---> Stampa
clear form ----> Cancella
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 06, 2011 at 11:48 AM
Copy the full form source code to your web site and then change the text there.
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Source".
- byoneAnswered on February 01, 2011 at 04:21 AM
I tried to do as you suggested, but putting the modified code in the page of wordpress, no working links css
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 01, 2011 at 07:22 AM
You should probably put the code on a separate HTML page and then include it on your wordpress page using an IFrame.
- byoneAnswered on February 01, 2011 at 12:12 PM
... is not a great solution ... But if it's the only one, I'll try
- byoneAnswered on February 02, 2011 at 04:07 AM
thanks. There are successful.
You can do the same with reports of polls?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 01:37 AM
Reports does not contain any buttons so I am not sure why you would need the same for reports?