- LshorteAsked on April 12, 2017 at 06:38 AM
- IanAnswered on April 12, 2017 at 08:02 AM
You can clone a form by following instructions provided at https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
However, you should note that Jotform provides complete security to the owner of the form to restrict the forms from being cloned by anyone
Here are the steps to restrict form cloning:
1. Click on the person looking icon.
2. Click on the "Account" link.
3. Click on "Settings"
4. Ensure that the "Privacy" check box is checked. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.