- yamanagoldAsked on July 05, 2012 at 05:56 PM
After configuring my form and doing some tests with MP3 files, the seem to upload to dropbox without any problems. However when I attempt to test using a JPG file as the attachment, I only have the PDF report being uploaded to dropbox, the JPG is no where to be found.
Also, where do I see all the files that are uploaded to JotForm vs the ones that get sent to dropbox?
This may be a problem with Chrome browser. I was able to get the pictures uploaded using IE.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 06:25 PM
We have reported this issue before and the developers are taking care of it
In the meantime, I would suggest you to put a message in your page stating that it will work better using IE.
- yamanagoldAnswered on July 06, 2012 at 09:39 AM
Thank you. Can you tell me where I see what is being used in the upload space? I see about 70 megs being used up but I am not sure where to see the files.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 06, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Hello yamanagold. I checked your account and saw forms that are in the trash tab/folder. While your forms are still in here (which can still be restored), files submitted on these forms will still occupy your file upload space.
If you wish to free up your upload space, you should permanently delete these forms in the trash.
Please let us know if you need further clarifications or if you have other questions or concerns.
- schmagAnswered on July 06, 2012 at 10:10 PM
I have the same problem, Jeanette ( a good support person) understand the problem, the problem not is with "IE, Firefox,Chrome" the bug is with jotform :,,( . I have big problem with these bug, please, technial support, fix the problem as urgent!!!! many regards and EXCELENT SERVICE.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 07, 2012 at 07:52 AM
Hello schmag. Thank you for your comment. As stated by Jeanette, the issue has been forwarded to the development team. Rest assured, once we have updates on this matter, we'll sure to let you know.
Thank you for your patience.
- schmagAnswered on July 07, 2012 at 08:59 AMHi liyam,
Thanks for your answer. As you know, we need a "timme" to resolve these issue. For us, is very critical these bug, because, we work with upload option and we have paid plan with jotform.
If we can't know "the time development solve these bug" we need migrate to other provider.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 07, 2012 at 09:40 PM
Hello again schmag
I have added up this thread to the open ticket on your thread
I hope this can help to speed up for the solution
- schmagAnswered on July 07, 2012 at 09:48 PMEn español porfavor que no entiendo nada, jajjaja, gracias
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 07, 2012 at 09:51 PM
Saludos hasta Chile!
- schmagAnswered on July 07, 2012 at 09:55 PMGracias! Pero que fue lo ultimo que publicaste?
Jeanette, pudiste leer lo del ftp que te escribi? Gracias
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 07, 2012 at 09:58 PM
Si, si quieres, puedes ir al thread en español, donde en realidad está el ticket
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 07, 2012 at 10:01 PM
AAh quieres saber lo que quise decir en
" Hello again schmag I have added up this thread to the open ticket on your thread
I hope this can help to speed up for the solution"
VERDAD? bueno ahi te aviento la traducción:
"Hola otra vez Schmag, he adicionado este thread al tiquete abierto en TU thread . Espero que esto ayude a aligerar la solución"