- abcstationsAsked on July 05, 2012 at 07:01 PM
I share a submissions page, and it's password protected. However, there is no edit button so the people managing the submissions can't edit them. I will not give them log in infor to the account on the password to the shared submissions page.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 07:45 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I am sorry to inform you, but there is no way to enable the Edit option for Shared Submission Pages.
As a workaround, you may create an Email Notification with Edit link for concerned people.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- abcstationsAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 07:51 PMIt should be check box in the submission properties section.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 08:04 PM
Unfortunately, this may be not that easy to implement totally secure allow edit feature.
I have created a feature request ticket and forwarded it to our Development Team. However, I can not say when or if this request will be processed.
We will let you know once we have any updates.
- abcstationsAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 08:06 PMThanks! :D
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 05, 2012 at 08:07 PM
You are quite welcome :)