- ANDROSSAsked on April 12, 2017 at 03:12 PMAlso, how did you generate this link: https://www.jotform.com/70865847374268 I didn't realize the forms had their own URL links.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on April 12, 2017 at 03:24 PM
Each form you create will have its own unique URL. To get the URL of your form, just click PUBLISH at the top > QUICK SHARE on the left > then COPY LINK.
Related guide: How-to-Send-a-Form-via-Email
Alternatively, just look at the address bar at the top of your browser while you're building a form and you'll see a long series of numbers. That will be your Form ID and appending it to https://www.jotform.com/ will be that exact same link.
- ANDROSSAnswered on April 12, 2017 at 03:31 PM
Thanks, though I don't think the Quick Share link allows for use of the Lightbox. I think the Lightbox is the only one that operates as a popup within the same window, which the user can close by clicking the top-right (x) button.
I think the Quick Share link provides the form, but not in "pop-up" guise.
- AIDANAnswered on April 12, 2017 at 05:41 PM
That is correct. These links just open the form itself, in its pure form: a standalone web page.
If you need further assistance please let us know. We will be happy to help. Thank you.
- ANDROSSAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 08:22 AM
Thanks. Yes, I do need further assistance please, asmy goal is to have a CTA (Call To Action) link/button and when clicking on the CTA, it should open the JotForm in a pop-up.
I have the form, but I don't know how to make things so that clicking on a CTA opens the form in a pop-up, not a new tab/standalone web page.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 10:21 AM
In order for us to help you further, I have moved your concern to a new thread considering it is a different topic. You can click this link to go the new thread.