- designtoappAsked on April 12, 2017 at 09:20 PM
I have a form. Files uploaded aren't going to Box. I try deleting the integration but now it won't let me add it back. It just says, "Authentication Failed! Please check your credentials." I even logged out and logged back in. Please help.
- IanAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 01:59 AM
The error usually occurs when the Login information for Box is entered incorrectly.
If you have enable 2 step verification for box account then you need to disable it first.
Please login to your Box account. Access your security settings and try to disable the 2-step verification and revoke grant access settings. After that, re-integrate the form with Box.
There are the defaults, please do the same:
Also try to do a hard refresh (CMD+SHIFT+R for MAC or CTRL+F5 for Windows)
Let us know if that helps.
- designtoappAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 06:37 PM
Nothing worked. I know my password works because I can sign in directly to Box's website with it. ALso 2-step verification is off.
- IanAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 08:39 PM
I got the update from the developers that the issue is fixed.
Please check again and let us know if you continue facing issue.
- designtoappAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 09:21 PM
It still won't work.
- IanAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 10:41 PM
I am escalating the issue to Development team so they can look into it and update you through the same ticket.
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 08:57 AM
It should be a temporary issue. I cannot replicate any problem with Box integration. Please let us know if it is still persists.