- FormuleMagiqueAsked on April 13, 2017 at 03:49 AM
I have a problem with Jotform (again ... It's making me mad these days...!)
I have new submissions on a form bit I can't get to the list (see screenshot attached)
Can you help me please ?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 04:24 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did check your form's submission page and I am able to replicate the issue you are having. Your form's submission page seems to be blank.
I am reporting it to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- FormuleMagiqueAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 03:38 AM
Do you think the problem is going to be fixed soon ?
I need to book hotel rooms and flights for these new submissions !! And I can't even get to the list...
Jotform is getting worse and worse. Problems every week !
- SvenAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 04:09 AM
Apologies for any inconvenience.
We still don't have any update about this, however, I see the ticket is opened and marked with priority as very important, so our team will get to it as soon as they can, and we will update you via this thread.
We apologize for any issues, and thank you for understanding.
- FormuleMagiqueAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 03:17 AM
4 more days later and no news from Jotform support ??? That's a "very important priority" ???
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 03:23 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
There is no news yet regarding this issue. I will ask for an update from our developer team who is assigned to this. Rest assured we will let you know in this thread if there are any updates.
- FormuleMagiqueAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 06:11 AM
What should I do ? Unplubished my form ??
Why do you need so much time to fix the problem ? You don't understand that it's a very big deal for me !! Tell the developer to work on this NOW please
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 07:25 AM
Apologies if this is taking time. Our developers are now looking into this. You don't need to unpublish your form. Once this is fixed, you will be able to access your submissions.
- FormuleMagiqueAnswered on April 20, 2017 at 03:37 AM
It's been a week now since I've sent my first message about a problem with a form.
Usually, I tell everyone that Jotform is a good online software with a great support. I'm gonna change my opinion...
My client calls me everyday to get an updated list of submissions and everyday I try to find an excuse...
Fix the problem today please !!!!!
- SvenAnswered on April 20, 2017 at 03:53 AM
We apologize again for the delay.
I'm adding a note to follow up with the assigned developer, and we'll notify you with the progress.
Thanks again for understanding, and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- JotForm DeveloperDenisAnswered on April 20, 2017 at 07:11 AM
Sorry for the trouble, problem is fixed now. Please check it and let us know if issue still persists.
- FormuleMagiqueAnswered on April 20, 2017 at 09:20 AM
Thank you. It's fixed. I would have prefered a solution a week ago but it's working now, this is the most important.