- binaninditaAsked on April 13, 2017 at 05:26 AM
I need to hand over jotform account ownership and administration (incl payment etc) to a colleague in office
What are the steps?
- CharlieAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 06:39 AM
We do not have an official way of how you will be doing the turnover of the account. The account is managed by you personally. Here are my suggestions on how you can properly do the turn over:
1. Are you turning over the account with username binanindita?
2. First, change the password in your Account->Settings page.
3. You can also change some details in the Account if you want, like the email address associated with the JotForm account.
4. If you are using your own credit card for the payment, then you can navigate to Account->Billing page and update the credit card payment there.
5. Give the login credentials to the company or the one that will be handling it for now on.
I hope that helps.