- asimsidiqiAsked on April 13, 2017 at 07:54 AM
can we add multiple unique questions?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Have Unique Question Using Multiple Fields
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 09:52 AM
The unique question option is using one field to check the uniqueness:
But you can create several conditions that will be several unique questions actually. If you meant to be able to check uniqueness for several different questions you can do that in that way. For example:
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- asimsidiqiAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 04:27 AM
Can you please provide steps in details? This is the form I'm working on.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 05:00 AM
To work on the suggestion of my colleague on how to set up your form to check uniqueness for several different questions, please see the instructions below:
1. Create a Unique Code Field.
1.1 Drag and drop a Short Entry Text
1.2 Label it as "Unique Code".
1.3 Hide the Field
2. Go to Settings > Conditions > Click Update/Calculate Field.
3. Add this condition on your form and save the calculation condition.
4. Go to Settings > Form settings >and set Unique Question to Unique Code field.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.