- JMoeyAsked on April 13, 2017 at 10:02 AM
When the user select the Renewal Form from my site it was jerking. It is located on the top right hand of my Home Page. Please refer attachment.Page URL:
- IanAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 12:05 PM
I could not find the screenshot attached. The attachments sent through email do not become part of the forum thread.
To attach the image please follow the steps mentioned below :
1. Click on Insert/Edit image button
2. Click on the "Upload" button
3. Click on Choose File and look in your local folders.
4. Click on Submit
- JMoeyAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 09:44 PMSorry for my mistake. Attached herewith is the screenshot.
I noticed this jerking appears in Chrome and Safari browser but not Firefox.
- IanAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 11:34 PM
I still don't see the screenshot attached with the post.
However, I still visited http://www.jvm.com.my and below is the screencast of what I see at my end :
I could find the jerking effect you mentioned.
- JMoeyAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 01:44 AMPls click “Renew My Policy” top right hand next to the search icon. From the Renew My Policy page try scroll up.Once you scroll up it jerks.
- IanAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 03:00 AM
Could you please try embedding IFrame code to the page and let us know, if that fixes the issue?
- JMoeyAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 04:44 AMAfter copying the Iframe code paste it to where? Please be specific.
- SvenAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 04:57 AM
Please try embedding the iFrame code into your webpage, where you would like to place your form. The same way you embedded the form to your website, but this time replace that code with the iFrame code.
Here's a detailed guide:
Also, this might be of help for you: