- mattbanesAsked on April 13, 2017 at 10:28 AM
I'd like to see your ideas....it seems that I could make this form look a bit more professional but I don't know how. For example...how would I make the white edges more rounded?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 12:16 PM
Do you want to round corners of your fields?
If so, you can do it inside of Advanced Designer. In Advanced Designer select any of your form fields and round corners of your fields.
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotformpro.com/71024868822964
Feel free to clone it.
I would also suggest you to check our Form Designer Tutorial.
If I did not understood your question correctly, please explain in more details which white edges you want to make more rounded. You can also provide us a screenshot of those edges.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- mattbanesAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 01:44 PMThanks for the response. Here are the corners I was referring too. Where the white meets the background…..
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 03:02 PM
Are you maybe referring to corners of your form?
If so, you can change them inside of Advanced Designer > Form Layout tab.
It is also possible to round them with CSS. For example you can add this CSS code to your form:
border-radius: 30px 30px 30px 30px;
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- mattbanesAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 06:44 PMThank you…again your feedback is excellent….but the advanced editor setting is not showing the rounded corners in the live form. I will try the css tip next…
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 11:11 PM
I've cloned your form on my end and I can see the rounded corners option works while setting it up through the Designer tool, the CSS code should also help you to override other settings in the form.
You could see my cloned form here: https://form.jotformpro.com/71029026701951
Please, do let us know how it goes when injecting the code on your form.
Looking forward to your response.