- capconnectAsked on April 13, 2017 at 10:33 AM
Have 2 questions
1) when adding images there is an option in advanced to add a text to an image. I have done this but where does the text show?
2) how can I increase the width of a text or image box?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 12:16 PM
There are two text boxes under the Advanced tab, one is for Alternative text, a text that will be displayed if the image is not available for any reason. Another text box is Hover text, a text that will be displayed when you hover over the image:
Regarding the width of the image field or text field, you can do that under field option:
For image field:
And for text field:
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 02:15 PM
To stay on topic and avoid confusion, I moved your last question to a separate thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1118747
We'll have it addressed there shortly.