I would like to get a refund

  • Profile Image
    Asked on April 13, 2017 at 02:45 PM

    I would like to have my account downgraded back to free.

    I recently paid for the upgraded account, we wont be needing it,

    so i'd like to use the 30 day money back guarantee to have the fund sent back to my card.

    If you can please reply with confirmation of the refund for my records it is very much appreciated.

    Also, if i need to downgrade my self first please do let me know as well.


    In advance I thank you very much.

    username - iandi777

    email - andi@ucode.info


    p.s Keep in mind i do not wish to deactivate my account only downgrade back to the free subscription.


    Again thank you, very much.





  • Profile Image
    Answered on April 13, 2017 at 04:39 PM

    I have now reversed your most recent jotform subscription so this is has now also downgraded your account back to our free plan.

    Please allow a few days for it to be credited back to your account and if you have any other further questions or problems just let us know.