- severrrAsked on April 13, 2017 at 05:30 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 08:40 PM
I can see the form embedded on your website and it is working.
Can you please mention the specific problem you've encountered with your form?
Have you tried embedding your form using its iframe embed code? Try this and see if this resolves the problem you've encountered.
- severrrAnswered on April 13, 2017 at 11:47 PM
The form in the program is displayed at all stop points. But, on the Internet the form is shown only on the very first stop point ... Iframe tried to insert. In this case, the form is displayed at all stop points fine, but there is no header. Later I will give a link and make a screenshot.
- IanAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 03:28 AM
I am still not sure what problem you are facing.
This is the screencast of the form that I see from my end.
please provide us more details about the issue so we can investigator further.
Also please provide us steps to replicate the issue.
- severrrAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 04:11 AM
I have 4 stop points on the site. 1180, 960, 768 and 480. The form works only on a width of up to 960. When the screen resolution is less than 960, the form does not work. And does not work on a mobile phone.
- severrrAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 04:24 AM
Recording from the mobile phone screen is here.
- severrrAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 04:25 AM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 04:59 AM
I checked your form and I see the problem.
Could you please try to embed your form by using the iFrame embed method? Here is the code:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-71014149844353" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotformeu.com/71014149844353" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:4027px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
So just replace the existing code with the code above. Please let us know how it worked.
- severrrAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 05:58 AM
Well thank you! In the evening I'll try) I'll write the result.
- severrrAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 11:55 AM
Thanks for the help! Everything works perfectly! Only have one question... How to remove this inscription?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 01:11 PM
There is a widget field which was not set correctly above the header and it is not visible. Please click above the header so that you would be able to select the widget and remove it.
- severrrAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 02:06 PM
Thank you all for participating in solving the problem! Great website, great service! Prosperity to you!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 02:11 PM
Glad to see that all the issues with the form are now resolved. It's our pleasure to assist you. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!