- BaitMeTreatsAsked on January 06, 2011 at 01:09 PM
How do I see the IP address for a user submitting a feedback form if they do not provide their email address?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 10, 2011 at 06:33 AM
You can always see IP addresses of people who submit your forms. Simply go to "Submissions" page for your form and then click on "Settings" icon, and then enable "IP" field.
- mrjlsmithAnswered on February 22, 2011 at 09:35 PM
When I do this, nothing happens and I get a error on page message on taskbar
- DanielGriffinAnswered on February 23, 2011 at 11:11 AM
I see that the last form you edited does not include the IP. Can you please let us know which form you want to record the IP on? Then I will be able to take a look at it for you.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 27, 2011 at 03:37 PM
Also, let us know which type of browser and version you are using.
- BaitMeTreatsAnswered on February 27, 2011 at 03:45 PM
If you are asking me - I used your advice and fixed it - or are you asking the other person mrjsmith?
- DanielGriffinAnswered on February 28, 2011 at 08:01 AM
Yes we assumed that both of you were still experiencing the problem. Glad to hear that you have solved it. If mrjsmith doesn't reply soon I will assume he has solved it too and close the thread. Sorry for spamming you on this one.