- miguelbenAsked on April 14, 2017 at 01:25 AMI found another issue. I use this form:
as a template. So I clone it for different users. When I clone it, the
conditions in the cloned form, although they appear just like in the
original form, they don't work, unless I click on edit and save them. (I
don't make any changes)
Is there a way, so that it is ready to go once I clone it?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 04:13 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did test this issue you have reported and I am able to replicate it. It seems when you clone an existing form in your account, the conditions to insert/update field value does not work anymore. We need to edit the condition and save it. If the same form is cloned in a different account, the conditions works as expected.
I am reporting this issue to our backend team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- miguelbenAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 01:44 PMThanks, I look forward to hearing back.
- JotForm DevelopererhanAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 12:13 PM
This problem has been fixed. Thanks for reporting.
- miguelbenAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 04:44 PMGreat. Thank you so much