- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 09:20 AM
I have checked by editing a form in my test account and was unable to replicate the issue. Could you let us know if you are experiencing the issue with all the forms or any specific form? Also, please make sure that you login session is active.
Please check again and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- dellquayscAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 09:40 AM
I too am having similiar issues. 2 fields removed and when I do a View Form or Preview Form the 2 removed fields are still visible.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 10:40 AM
I have tested the form again by connecting to a VPN and able to replicate the issue. We have notified our backend team to take a look. Once we have any news in this regard, you'll be posted here.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 10:46 AM
We have received an update from our backend that the issue is now fixed. Please check again and let us know if you are still experiencing any issue.
Sorry for the trouble caused.
- bdhmarketingAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 11:01 AM
This "new" version of Jot form is very glitchy! I've had the issue with saving as well. Especially when setting up products and adding the quantity options.
Long time customer, but presently very dissatisfied.
- bdhmarketingAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 11:40 AM
I only experience this issue in chrome. it works fine in explorer. should have tested that first.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 12:44 PM
@bdhmarketing - Thanks for reporting this to us but it looks like you already have a specific thread for this here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1119529
One of my colleagues is currently in the process of handling your thread so please expect a reply shortly.