- ICFformsAsked on April 14, 2017 at 10:57 AM
We are integrating this form with our dropbox account. It appears that the PDF that is uploaded to dropbox is cutting off a huge portion of the matrix field. Why? Can this be edited or corrected? Is there a way that we can change the PDF orientation from portrait to landscape? We would like to send a PDF copy to the user as well but do not want to provide them with a PDF that does not include the full matrix field.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 11:47 AM
I tested our DropBox integration and PDF that is uploaded when the form is submitted. But I couldn't replicate this problem. The PDF is passing through completely:
Are you seeing something else?
Please let us know.
- ICFformsAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 02:00 PM
It is cutting off the columns, not the rows. There are seven columns and it is only displaying 4.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 02:57 PM
Thank you for additional information, I see the problem now. The problem is in PDF actually, so please try to customize the PDF, here is how to do that:
1) Go to Submissions:
2) Click PDF-Customize PDF:
3) And you can remove the label to free up space on the left, you can also resize the table:
Please try and let us know how it worked for you.
- ICFformsAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 04:08 PM
You're a life saver!
I had no idea that this could be done!