- PLhevineAsked on April 14, 2017 at 05:48 PM
I cant access or preview this form:
- IanAnswered on April 14, 2017 at 09:20 PM
I visited the url https://form.jotform.us/71037135619151 and the page loaded just fine.
Here is the screenshot of what I see at my end. Please try again and let us know if the issue persists.
- PLhevineAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 11:45 AMHello, the form still will not display properly for me.
I get the following error message:
This site can’t be reached
The connection was reset.
* Checking the connection
* Checking the proxy and the firewall
* Running Windows Network Diagnostics
Executive Director, Aurora Public Schools Foundation
Director of External Affairs, Aurora Public Schools
15701 E 1st Ave., Suite 206
Aurora, CO 80011
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 12:36 PM
I checked your form and I didn't have any problem.
Could you please try accessing your form from some other Browser or computer, since it could be related to your connection? If you have any proxy or some other network settings applied.
Please let us know if the issue persists.
- TankiOnlineXTAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 01:06 PM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 01:20 PM
I checked that form and it is active and I was able to access it:
The message you saw appears when the form is disabled. So I'm not sure what happened there.
But please try opening your form by using this link: http://www.jotformz.com/form/71064898692673
We'll wait for your response.