- JotadminAsked on April 15, 2017 at 04:21 PM
Also, the bottom of my form says "Please run the wizard". It doesn't display while in the form editor, but it does on the site. Only thing that needs a wizard is reCAPTCHA but I already ran that.
And when I delete the reCAPTCHA plugin, the "wizard" text is still there.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 15, 2017 at 04:47 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
To delete the "Please run the wizard" text, please open the form in the old builder V3. Here's how:
1. Login to your account and select the form.
2. Click the More drop down menu and open the form in the old form builder V3 by selecting the Edit in V3.
3. Scroll down at the bottom of your form and select the "Please run the wizard" text. Click the "X" to delete it. Click the Save button when you're done.
Here's the result:
After that, go back to the My Forms page and open the form again in the new form builder V4.
Hope that helps. If you have questions, please contact us again.