- sarahmillerAsked on April 15, 2017 at 08:20 PM
- AIDANAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 05:41 AM
I apologize for not understanding your request. Could you please provide us with more information so we can assist you better?
Thank you in advance. We are awaiting your reply.
- sarahmillerAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 12:45 AMI want to be able to timestamp each question on my form so that I know how long it took between each answer.
Or, I'd like a timer (on/off) button to time activity at different times in the form before submit.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 01:47 AM
Unfortunately, no, there is no timestamp for checkbox field.
As from what I understood you would like to have a kinda stop-watch field so your users can start and stop the timing for each question, please correct me if I'm wrong.
Also, you can check some of the existing timers: https://widgets.jotform.com/search/timer
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- sarahmillerAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 09:45 AMthat is correct. I need a timer "question" within a form.
I will try the widget you suggested. are there more options? what search
terms should I use.
I searched under "timer" and didn't find what I needed...
Director - Supply Chain
5202 3rd Ave. Brooklyn, NY 11220
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 10:50 AM
This link https://widgets.jotform.com/search/timer should redirect you to the list of timer widgets we have. Here's a screenshot of the list:
Unfortunately, we don't have any other timer widgets aside from the given list. We also do not have a way to set a timer for each field in the form.