- arlandhillAsked on April 16, 2017 at 10:52 AM
I am using the form as a new patient intake form. Once the form is submitted, can I obtain a pdf to upload into my electronic medical records system?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 12:23 PM
Yes, it is possible to receive a PDF copy of the form submission. You just need to enable the "PDF Attachment" option in the "Advanced" tab of the email notification. Here's how:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" menu and then go to "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. Go to "Advanced" tab and switch the "PDF attachment" to Yes.
3. When you're done, click the "Save" button.
Hope that helps. Thank you.