- CarlosAsked on July 06, 2012 at 03:08 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 06, 2012 at 03:44 PM
Could you please provide us with the type of mobile so we can test and investigate? Also is this the form ID involved in this matter?
- CarlosAnswered on July 06, 2012 at 06:27 PM
Im using an htc sense with android, and I deleted it to make a new one, should I make one so I can send the form id ?
- CarlosAnswered on July 06, 2012 at 06:30 PM
oh wait here's the form ID http://jotform.us/form/21869091953161
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 06, 2012 at 07:02 PM
I was not able to test form in Android, but I would suggest yout to try with another browser such as FF android or Opera Mini
I don't know if the form is embedded into a page, if that is the case, embed it usng the iframe method, that should resolve the issue as well
- CarlosAnswered on July 06, 2012 at 07:46 PM
I'm using it on an html phone gap, through an app. I tried using the iframe code and it didnt appear at all
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 06, 2012 at 08:02 PM
Please open your form using direct form URL on your smartphone, and try to upload some image:
If that does not work, the problem is related to your android browser limitations. As suggested by Jeanette, you may try some alternative browser for Android.
Thank you for using our services.