- YouBelongAsked on April 16, 2017 at 12:22 PM
I've setup my form with PayPal integration, but i just get the "please wait" msg when I hit the submit button. Help needed.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 01:36 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I did test your form and did not find any issue with that. When I submitted your form, I was redirected to PayPal checkout page successfully. Please check the screenshot below:
Have you embedded your form in any webpage where you are having this issue with? Please share the webpage URL and we will take a look.
We will wait for your response.
- YouBelongAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 02:50 PM
"please wait" has been showing for at least 5 minutes
- YouBelongAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 02:52 PM
Here's the webpage the form is selected from: https://www.youbelong.org/
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 03:32 PM
I tested your form and it submitted fine:
And it redirected to PayPal. I tested your form by clicking this on your website:
Is that how you tested as well? Also from which Browser did you test your form?
- YouBelongAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 04:02 PM
I'm using Google Chrome and I'm still receiving the same thing "please wait"
- YouBelongAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 04:03 PM
Looks like your msg hadn't completed processing. I see a "spinning" wheel in your reply
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 05:12 PM
Were you perhaps testing the form on a website? Can you share to us the URL of your website where we can also test the form used.
As of now, using only the form URL doesn't show any issue. The form can be submitted just fine.
When I checked the form submission data I can even see the submissions in the Incomplete payment inbox
I suggest you also try different browsers or device (if another is available)
Please let us know if issue persist.