- wendyluvsleeAsked on April 16, 2017 at 04:05 PM
The applicant's references are sent an email when the application is submitted, and we've had no trouble with this in the past. Recently, a reference received the email asking them to fill out the form regarding the applicant, but it was signed with a different name and a different camp than ours. They thought it may be a typo & submitted the reference, and I did not receive it, nor is it in my files on the site. I have had others fill out applications since then & I do not know where their references are going. When I look at the form here on the site, I don't see where the problem is. Thank you.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 05:24 PM
If my understanding of the issue is correct, you must be referring to the form submission email.
Please take note that the form submission email is being sent to the email address setup in the form email Recipient Emails box.
Are you saying that the submission emails were being sent to a different recipient email address?
Please reiterate the question also and provide us with more clearer details on the issue.
Let us know if issue persist.
- wendyluvsleeAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 07:45 PMI have checked that the email is correct. To clarify the issue, my husband received an email asking him to fill out a reference form for an applicant that knows him. Though it was addressed to someone else (Jen Swift, obviously not my husband), he submitted it, and then later mentioned to me that it was strange how the name on the form was incorrect. It was at that point that I found out he had filled out the form but it did not come to my inbox (email) nor can I see it in the submissions on the JotForm site. The link goes to the RFK National Office (my overseer) regarding a completely different position. The email addresses in the settings for all of my forms is correct and I double checked my forms. The email my husband received is below:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 10:22 PM
It seems that the images attached via email did not reach the JotForm Support Forum. For us to properly view the attached image, please open this thread on a browser: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1120523 and there upload the image by following this guide on How to add screenshots/images to questions to the support forum?.
We'll wait for your response.
- wendyluvsleeAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 02:45 PMThe image never came through for us either. I can’t upload it, it’s not there for me either.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 03:04 PM
I am sorry but your description of the issue is not really clear up to this time so we were not able to fully understand and give you a correct suggestion and resolution.
I will have to ask for more details.
In your form https://form.jotform.com/61998413548166 submission data, can you tell us which submission it was that have the issue. You can review the existing submission data of your form : How-to-View-Form-Submissions
Tell us which submission data it is and will investigate it further.
- wendyluvsleeAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 04:45 PMThat’s the problem. The submission is not there. It went to someone else, apparently. The only thing I can send you is the email that took the reference to the wrong form (sent previously). The only way I would know that the submission was made is that the person who made it told me. I have had success with previous forms, but occasionally, for no reason that I can see, the wrong reference form is automatically going to listed references on applications. When I follow up, the references tell me that they already submitted the form.
Is there someone I can talk to via phone call?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 06:12 PM
We do not offer support over the phone, but we will be more than happy to help you over this support forum.
Is this issue related to missing submission submitted by your husband? There is no way for us to receive an email attachments with your reply here, so please copy-paste the email message to this thread. Also, specify the recipient email address of that email message.