- studioformusicAsked on April 16, 2017 at 07:55 PM
I've checked all of the theme, style, and color settings but still get a very different looking form when I view it live.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 11:26 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Could you please try to do the following steps and see if this helps to fix the issue?
1. Try removing the current theme of your form.
3. Log out to your account, close the browser or clear your browser's cache.
4. Open the browser and re-login from your account.
5. Add the theme on your form again, and check it from the Preview Mode or Live Mode.
If you have done these steps and the issue still occurs, we will escalate this issue to our second level for further checking.
- Adam WurstAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 08:53 AM
Thank you for your response. I completed all 5 steps and am getting the same effect. I've included 2 screenshots to help with troubleshooting.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 10:07 AM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
That is caused because of the "Maroon Supply" theme you have selecting in your form. Please check the screenshot below:
I cloned your form and when I removed this theme, that seems to have solved this issue. Please take a look at the following cloned form and see if this works as expected: https://form.jotform.com/71084228972966
You can remove the them you have added in your form or alternatively you can clone the above form in your account. The following guide should help you in form cloning: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 11:46 AM
I have moved your new question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1123231