- AwakeningConferenceAsked on April 16, 2017 at 10:54 PMOne more question! We just had our Easter service and experience a high volume of submissions over a short period of time. Would we be able to 'borrow' 500 submissions from next month so that we can continue using Jotform for the rest of this month. Then we can go into May with 500 which is fine because we'll go back to our normal volume. Thanks so much
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 11:06 PM
I'm afraid to say that it is not possible to borrow 500 submissions from the next month so that you can continue using JotForm for the rest of this April month.
Alternatively, I would like to suggest the "Get More" option. By completing the tasks in this link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/getMore, you can increase your Submission Limits permanently.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- AwakeningConferenceAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 12:33 PM
Hi, thanks for the suggestion. I did a few of those tasks and increased our limit but I received an email that our account was disabled but it only says 1008 out of 1085 used. Would we be able to get our account enabled again? We have several forms across several of our sites. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 12:57 PM
It looks like the account was disabled due to the submission limit. I have checked your account and see that the submission limit is now increased to 1085. I have activated your account and you should be able to view the forms normally.
- AwakeningConferenceAnswered on April 20, 2017 at 12:21 PM
Great, thank you. I also followed Jotform on Medium and Instagram and have yet to receive the additional form submissions. The others worked though. Would you be able to check that? We'll need the additional submissions going into the weekend. When I click both of them I get this link:
with this message: [object Window]
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 20, 2017 at 01:40 PM
Generally, when the other websites are followed the account will be automatically credited with the submissions. I have tried following Medium on my test account and see that the submissions are credited instantly. Could you try following Medium once again if the submissions are not credited to your account?
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- AwakeningConferenceAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 12:02 PM
I have tried the Medium follow with another browser and it has worked thank you. Currently waiting on the invite a friend and review submissions to come in, did those last week and haven't seen them credited yet! Thank you!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 01:51 PM
The status of invitations sent will be displayed when you click on Invite friends option from GetMore. The submissions will be credited automatically as soon as the person received the invitation signed up for a JotForm account. Please make sure that the person is using the invitation link to sign-up the account in order to credit the submissions.
Hope this information helps!
- AwakeningConferenceAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 03:17 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 05:25 PM
It looks like your last message is not posted on the thread. Here it is for reference.
Ok thank you! I understand. I also don't know if I have to create another thread but for some reason our forms are now showing "powered by Jotform" at the bottom of them but I don't have it checked in the Settings in our account.
I have checked few forms in your account and see that the branding is not displayed. Is it displaying any specific form? Please try enabling the option to display the branding and then try to disable to see if that works.
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- AwakeningConferenceAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 04:23 PM
Everything is all set! Thank you!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 05:33 PM
Great! Glad to know that your account is all set now. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!