- bmwx21Asked on July 06, 2012 at 04:12 PM
A fomr that I am creating seems to be losing the formating somehow. In previous post I asked about changing the sizes of the spaces between one of the fields and it was fixed, but now it seems to have gone askew again and I am not sure how to refix it.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 06, 2012 at 06:56 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You have the following custom CSS code injected to your form:
However, this CSS is overridden by default form CSS. In order to solve the problem you will need to add !important to your CSS.
width: 200px !important;
Please give it a try, and let us know if you need any further assistance.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 06, 2012 at 07:04 PM
Hi, without using the injected CSS, I can also workaround on this by simply adjusting the checkbox option values...
The Banking/Lender Relationship value is too long... so I move it to last.
That is, if this checkboxes values is not using any grouping or sorting pattern.
- bmwx21Answered on July 06, 2012 at 07:26 PM
Yeah the !important did it. Once again kudos for such great support and repsonses. Thank you soooo much!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on July 06, 2012 at 07:33 PM
You are quite welcome :)