- oceanalpha1Asked on July 07, 2012 at 12:48 AM
i want to increase upload a file text box length..
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 07, 2012 at 02:41 AM
That's how it works on Firefox and you can't changed it. Some other browsers doesn't support CSS styling for file input type. However, I found this workaround but I guess it's not very convenient as it uses custom scripts, if you are familliar with this please take a look at here: http://www.quirksmode.org/dom/inputfile.html
Just in case you want to align your file upload field to the right, you may use this CSS code.
text-align: right !important;
- oceanalpha1Answered on July 07, 2012 at 03:29 AM
actually i need to increase the length of text box of browse button
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 07, 2012 at 03:59 AM
Like what I've said, file upload field is inherent to a browser and some of these browsers doesn't support css styling. Check your form with Chrome browser you'll see a big differences.
Nevertheless, I'll try my best to find a very convenient workaround for this, but I can't promise anything. I'll just let you know once I got one ;)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 07, 2012 at 05:01 AM
1. Add Free Text HTML tool to your form.
2. Click Edit HTML and then paste this code:
3. Click Complete to save.
You can adjust 25 on the code if it doesn't fit well.
Hope this works for you. Thanks!