- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 05:43 PM
If you need a event form, you can check our template gallery and search for event forms:
You can also create new form. This guides can help you to create new form:
If you want to create file upload form, please check this guide:
All submitted data and files that are uploaded will be stored on our servers and you can view them on submission page of your form.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- Michelle RooneyAnswered on April 17, 2017 at 09:45 PMThanks but I was just to say if i do a event form with with you guys and if I have 100 people that fill out the form does that take up the 100 for the month? Also if they sign the form where does it go so I can get the information?
Owner, Michelle Lynn Rooney Photography
Photographer Coordinator, Capturing Hopes Photography
"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"
Check me out on social media:
- IanAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 12:27 AM
Thanks but I was just to say if i do a event form with with you guys and if I have 100 people that fill out the form does that take up the 100 for the month?
Yes, each submission counts. so when 100 people fills form and submit, each submitted form will be counted as submission.
When a free account reaches its monthly submission limit of 100, forms will be disabled and unavailable for use by visitors. This message will be displayed when someone tries to submit a disabled form:
You can either wait for the next month when your submissions counter resets or upgrade your account to Premium or Professional to enjoy continuous service.
It is possible to upgrade for a month only, but since a subscription is always recurring, you must cancel the subscription before the month ends to avoid recurring charges.
By the way, before your account hits the limit, you will be sent a warning message via email. This will give you time to upgrade your account if needed.
Also if they sign the form where does it go so I can get the information?
Please visit https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-View-Form-Submissions for details explaination on how to check submissions.
- Michelle RooneyAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 02:44 PMWhere does the data go after they sign the form??
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 04:08 PM
When the data is submitted over your form it will go to JotForm servers.
You can view submitted data from your account:
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- Michelle RooneyAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 04:44 PMHow do I view it??
- IanAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 08:27 PM
As mentioned in the previous response by my colleague, you can view submitted data from your account by following instructions provided at URL:
Hope this helps.