- cathywongAsked on April 18, 2017 at 04:49 AM
- SvenAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 05:00 AM
6. Can we customise the notification to users?
You can set autoresponders to notify your users, and you can also add notification emails to notify you when a new form has been submitted, and you can customize both to show/hide the form fields that you like.
7. Is JotForm mobile friendly?
JotForm is very mobile friendly, and can be completely mobile responsive, you can make use of our Mobile Responsive widget, or you can enable the mobile responsive option in our form designer.
8. Which pricing plan can have unlimited fields and unlimited field rules?
All of our pricing plans can have unlimited fields per form, if you need more details about that, please follow this link:
9. Is there a terms and condition field?
We have two widgets that can help do that for you, simply add the widgets to your form and configure them. Please see:
10. Is there a field to show the form progress?
We do have a Progress Bar widget, it will display a status bar above your form to let your users know how far they have to go.
11. Can the submitted form be export into excel file?
You can export your submissions as PDF, Excel and CSV, please see the following guide for more details:
As recommended in your original thread, please make sure that you post questions in separate threads so we can maintain our 1 question per thread goal.