- kwicodeAsked on July 07, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Hello, I was wondering if someone could please tell me why i have a gap between the bottok of header image and form?
The only thing that is in the page is the source code i have tried so many things but it all has this strage gap:/
The form is located here:
- pinoytechAnswered on July 07, 2012 at 12:42 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Regarding on this issue, have you tried already embedding your form code into your website using iFrame? If not, please give a try then do let us know if using iFrame method fixed the problem or not so we can further assist you and investigate the said issue..
- kwicodeAnswered on July 07, 2012 at 04:01 PM
I have tried iframe juts now too, but still the same problem :/
Many Thanks for your help
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 07, 2012 at 06:44 PM
Hi, as I inspect the page where the form was embedded, it seems that the huge gap above the form was due to a div class "contentspacer" .
If you can modify this to a div only or remove it (it doesn't seems to have content anyway), it will move the form upward.
I tested the page on my end... please see image below.
Please inform us if this does not fix it.
- kwicodeAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 06:24 AM
Thank you very much for your help
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 07:25 AM
You are welcome. Thank you for updating us.
Feel free to contact us again anytime should you have other inquiry.