- twarren42Asked on April 18, 2017 at 03:08 PM
Near the bottom of the form, I have a radio button group to allow the user to select "Mail a Check" or "Pay using Paypal or a credit card."
I'm pretty sure this used to work perfectly. If the user selected "Mail a Check," then clicked "Submit," the form would be submitted without further steps. When the user selected the Paypal option, they would be taken to Paypal.
That's not the way it's working now. The user is taken to Paypal regardless of the option they select. What am I doing wrong?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 04:45 PM
Could you try making the product selected by default?
I have cloned your JotForm and tried changing this setting for the product. When I tried to submit the form by selecting the Check option, it didn't redirect the form to PayPal. Please check and let us know if you need any assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- twarren42Answered on April 18, 2017 at 05:43 PMI just tried that, and regardless of choice, it sent my to PayPal.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 10:52 PM
I cloned your form (https://form.jotformpro.com/63218820811956) and it seems that you have deleted some fields on your form thus affecting some conditions.
Can you please check and fix these missing fields on your form? After you have fixed this, please try creating the conditions again and do let us know if the issue still occurs.
- twarren42Answered on April 19, 2017 at 12:43 AMSorry, but I had to move on. This form is needed NOW, so I divided it into
two forms, one for each payment method. Then I put the payment method
decision in the main program. I'll revisit this in the future, but it's
certainly not working for me now.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 02:05 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you.
Glad that you have found an alternative way on your end.
If you have other concerns or need assistance, please let us know.
- twarren42Answered on April 19, 2017 at 02:43 AMThank you for your quick response on this issue. I will build a straw man
form in a few days to be sure I understand how to conditionally link to
PayPal. If I can't figure it out myself, I'll be in touch.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 03:42 AM
If you need any assistance, you can always contact us here.