- committee_formsAsked on April 18, 2017 at 04:08 PM
I am creating a form for gate access where people register their vehicle toll card (8 digits) to access property. I need last 5 digits of toll card to convert it into system number so I am using substring widget to pull last 5 digit from toll card 8 digit and using calculation condition I am converting 5 digit to system acceptable number.
See this sample form https://form.jotform.us/71076112166146
I have noticed only last entry does calculation all above entries doesn't convert 5 digits to system number.
Thanks for your helpPage URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 05:53 PM
There might be an issue with calculation conditions at the moment.
We are currently troubleshooting it, and we will inform you once the issue is fixed.
- committee_formsAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 04:29 PM
Can somebody please help me? need to fix this form
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 06:26 PM
There is some bug with calculation conditions when multiple Substring widgets are involved, it has been escalated to our developers.
The workaround is to pass the Substring values to the Form Calculation fields, and then setup conditions based on those Calculation fields.
Test form which can be cloned:
You can also hide the calculation fields.
- committee_formsAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 11:34 PM
Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 05:40 AM
Hi, sorry for the late response. We are happy to tell you that this has already been fixed. Multiple instances of the widget is now supported. Please try it again and let us know if the problem persist.