- loicsebeAsked on April 18, 2017 at 06:44 PM3. form https://form.jotform.us/63227715930153. The payment widget is acting up and we get a lot of errors (screen shot attached), even with valid cards. So our clients can't place orders. It has been ON and OFF. This is the first time we have issues with this but it is affecting our business big time!
- loicsebeAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 07:02 PM
this one is by far the most urgent!
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 07:10 PM
Could you please let us know if this is still an issue? So far I cannot find similar reports from other users, but we will keep an eye on this and report the issue to our developers if it still persists on your end.
- loicsebeAnswered on April 18, 2017 at 09:22 PM
You guys are pretty unbelievable. So basically the issue might or might not disappear by itself. If it fuck up enough you might report it to your developers, or not.
I pretty much spent my entire day trying to limit the consequences or this mess. So when I got yoru answer I did the following:
1. Clone the form and tried to complete the form (this was not working this morning). It worked.
2. I undid all the temporary field + logic that I added to the form so my business could keep going somewhat.
3. added some filter on all my automation that run downstream the form so the test form don't mess up everything if by any chance it goes through.
3. tested the actual form. it worked.... this time.
So to summarize I had a form that worked until last night. Randomly stopped working for about 10 hours. And now it randomly started to work again. This is beautiful. Now I can sleep safe and sound knowing that forms that work one day can stop working at any time and that pretty much you guys don't really give a shit.
Maybe it would be nice to hear things such as "sorry" or "we have detected where the issue is coming from", "we worked hard and we have fixed it". It is called customer service.
I understand that Jotform is fairly cheap and mostly used by small guys but it would be nice to have a decent support for people that are actually using Jotform to run serious businesses. I would much rather pay more money and have a decent customer service and prompt technical support rather than saving a few $$ to get the same support as any other free user.
I think the tool is great but your updates keep on breaking everything. Every 3 weeks I am having one of those days. I am sorry if I am being an ass in my messages but if my clients can't register I just don't have a business. So knowing that a form can break at any time is just not manageable for me.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 03:05 AM
We're really sorry for the inconvenience you have.
The problem here was not the payment gateways. We had some issues with the conditions, yesterday. The issues had forwarded to the software developers immediately and then they were all fixed with their hard work in the same day. So, that's why you had some problems with your forms.
This issue was just a one-time issue. It will not happen randomly.
We really care our business and our users don't matter if they are free or paid users, we are trying to do our best, as this is our job. However, this kind of issues is quite normal to happen in every software business.
I hope you will not have this kind of problems again.
If you need any assistance, you can always contact us. We will be glad to help you.
Thank you for your understanding.