- arizhimaniAsked on April 18, 2017 at 06:47 PM
I want to add a sub-label for phone numbers, but it won't show up. It shows up in other fields, but not in phone numbers when you use a masked format.
See attached screenshot.
- IanAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 12:59 AM
The Sub label on the Mobile number will work if you switch the Input Mask = OFF under Options as shown in the screenshot below :
Hope this helps.
- arizhimaniAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 12:17 PM
Is there a way to do it while using an input mask? Our customers get confused when they have to enter the area code and the number separately and it messes up our data.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 01:45 PM
Thanks for reporting. I was able to reproduce that problem.
We will add this to our bugs list so our devs will fix this soon.
For now, please use the Short Text Entry (Text Box) field. This has input mask option too just like the phone number and its sub-label should work as expected.
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 09:58 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience we may have caused.
The problem should be fixed. Now, you can use sub label with masked phone number input. Please check it and let me know if any issue arises again.