- cathywongAsked on April 19, 2017 at 12:35 AM
Hi I want to ask if i can add image into the "Hover Text" column to give user instruction with picture?
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 04:10 AM
Thank you for contacting us. It is possible to use image on hover text by using img tags on the text. I checked this on Version 4.0 but img tag is not accepted. So, I'm opening a ticket for this. Once the ticket is resolved , you will be notified via this thread.
On the other hand,you can still achieve to add an image to hover text by switching to V3 from your setting for a short time. Please follow below instructions.
1. Go to your Setting page
2. Click Version 3 on the From Builder tab
3. Select the field you would like add an image to its hover
4. Click hover and write the following code inside it.
// You need to write your image's URL to the highlighted part.
Then, you can go back to Version 4.
Hope, this will work out. If you need some other assistance, please do let us know.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 08:58 AM
I was informed by the developer who assigned to this ticket. The problem builder V 4.0 was fixed You can do the same thing now on Version 4.0, too.
Thank you again for reporting us this issue. If you need any other assistance by our side, please let us know. We would be pleased to help you.
- cathywongAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 09:12 PM
Thank you for the quick action!