- irskokuryrAsked on July 08, 2012 at 10:55 AM
I set prefix for my ID in my form to 330 or 3 but it alwasy give me in the email submisions high numbers such:
any idea why?Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 01:40 PM
I checked your form and I was not able to find any hidden Unique ID field on that , can you please confirm to me which one is the form you are try to fix?? Also please indicate what is the name of the field , because I can see it is in z Čech language
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 01:48 PM
Ok, I have checked the other thread in which you participated, and I assume you have removed the Unique ID field.
I will send a ticket based on this thread as well
- irskokuryrAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 04:38 PM
I removed it, as it was not working. It worked once after I removed it and added again. Than it started giving random long numbers again.
I guess this is a known issue as I have seen few other posts about it.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 05:08 PM
Yes, you are correct, a ticket has been opened for this thread as well.
- tsaaAnswered on July 25, 2012 at 05:28 PM
Has this problem been solved yet? I am desperate to use this feature.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 25, 2012 at 05:48 PM
We have not recieved any updates from the dev team. I am sending them a note get an update. You should see it here once they have any news
- tsaaforumAnswered on September 17, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Is this fixed yet? Its been like 3 months+. I am a paying customer and need this feature urgently.
Please fix it.
- fxrAnswered on September 17, 2012 at 06:17 PM
Sorry about the delay in finding a solution.
I have expressed to the developers your urgent need a for a fix to this problem.