- fatimaraAsked on July 08, 2012 at 11:33 AM
thank you for your help it is greate i want you do a re size of the blue sky catact form for me pleases at this
size H-280px X W-350px W
im sending you a screen shut so so you can see what happen i cant see the very battom part of the form
thank againg youa re a super company and a super website
- pinoytechAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 01:41 PM
Do you mind if we ask your website url for further assistance?
- fatimaraAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 02:03 PMWww.gohomerepair.com
Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch
- pinoytechAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 02:10 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you provide us your website URL were you embedded your form code?
- fatimaraAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 02:54 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 04:10 PM
Hi, I could not seem to find a JotForm form in your website http://gohomerepair.com/
Can you please guide us where to look for it in your website?
Will await your updates.
- fatimaraAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 04:52 PM
it was not published becouse that problen (battom no visible)as you can see in the ecreen shut of the preview page
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 05:04 PM
It can be better if we can checked how the form was embedded on actual website. I could offer more appropriate and specific suggestion if we know this.
For now, I can only guest for the reason of the cutting off of the form.
Common cause of this anomaly are related to scripts conflict between that of those existing in the website (like yours) and JotForm's script.
An embed method using the form's iframe code usually fix such issue. Please try re-embedding the form and use the iframe code this time. (guide: -How-to-get-your-Form-s-Iframe-Code)
Please inform us if further assistance is needed.