- CharlieAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 03:51 AM
Upon checking your form URL, I'm not able to see any problems, I can view the Internation Telephone Picker widget and select different countries on it. Here's a screencast of my testing:
I've also cloned your form and mine still works, could you please check my cloned form here: https://form.jotformpro.com/71082170365956. See if you are able to experience the same issue, it might be a region specific problem.
If you are still seeing issues on both forms, mine and yours, then could you please share us a screenshot of your browser including its console? Here's how:
1. Open your form in a new tab, right-click on it and choose "Inspect". Open the console tab.
2. Now hit refresh. If the widget is not showing, then the console tab should display errors, that's what we would like to see.
3. Send or share us the screenshot of this and we will investigate it further.
We'll wait for your response.
- ARTS2Answered on April 19, 2017 at 04:15 AM
Selecting countries works but it is impossible to use the keyboard. I do not know how to add numeric characters.
Your form also does not work.
- IanAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 04:35 AM
I could not replicate the issue at my end. I checked using Chrome and Firefox Browsers
Here is the screencast of what I see at my end.
- ARTS2Answered on April 19, 2017 at 04:38 AM
It is not that wiget that poses problem but well "International Telephone Picker" (first wiget)
Two problems with "Phone Piker" (the second wiget):
- You can not set a default country.
- it does not allow me to retrieve in a field only the phone number
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 04:52 AM
I tested the International Telephone Picker widget and I wasn't able to replicate this problem, the input field is working fine:
I tested in Chrome (version 57) and in FireFox (version 52.0.2).
In which one did you test, since we are unable to replicate this problem?
- ARTS2Answered on April 19, 2017 at 05:22 AM
It only works if I use a numeric keypad (I was forced to put a pc keyboard on my mac).
- ARTS2Answered on April 19, 2017 at 05:36 AM
If the key - shift lock- is activated it works but if the shift key is used this does not work
- CharlieAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 05:44 AM
I presume this is more related on your Mac rather than on the JotForm form itself.
I see similar discussions on other threads mentioning some keyboard issues on Mac:
Unfortunately, I don't have a Mac machine here to test it, but I presume it is more related to your settings or a version of your Mac. And I see that you are now able to use it.
If you are still having problems, please do let us know.
- ARTS2Answered on April 19, 2017 at 05:46 AMEven a PC, I just tested on a student's pc and it's the same choice :(
- CharlieAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 06:33 AM
Your "TEST" form seems to be constantly changing, so I am not sure if you are still referring to the same widget.
Are you still unable to type or insert numbers in the Internation Telephone Picker widget? You mentioned "If the key - shift lock- is activated it works but if the shift key is used this does not work"? So you are still able to type in if the shift lock is activated?
For the test you made on PC, could you share us the following information:
1. Operating system used?
2. Browser version used?
If you could give us the exact steps on how you are replicating it, we will try it on our end. Currently, none of us can reproduce the issue. Me and my colleagues are located in different countries and used different machines, so the problem might be specific or isolated in your case as we not able to replicate it.