- tshirtrhptAsked on April 19, 2017 at 09:27 AM
I am creating a form but need to add some conditions for some fields like for example collapse field, I found one example in a post that you replied to someone else and noticed the CSS code, for example:
display : none;
But in my case I cannot identify the ID of the field. Could you please assist?
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 10:43 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please follow these steps for finding your collapse field's ID.
1. Click "Form Designer" at the right of the builder page.
2. Go to CSS tab and click "Advanced CSS Editor" button.
3. Go to CSS to on the Advanced CSS Editor.
4. Select your collapse field and click twice.
As you can see below video:
I hope it helps. If you have any other questions or issue please do not hesitate to contact us.