- ralpheeAsked on April 19, 2017 at 09:46 AM
I have one form. I will be having more in the near future.
When I select the language (Spanish), the text "This field is required" still appears in English in the form.
It should be "Información Requerida"
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 11:18 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can translate your Form Warnings from English to Spanish. Please follow these steps:
1. Go to "Settings" at the top of the builder. Then, click "Show More Options" on Form Settings page.
2. Find the "Form Warnings" and click "Edit" button.
3. Now, you translate to your Form Warnings. Then, do not forget to click "Save Changes" button.
I've cloned your form and tested on my side. Here is my example:
Everything works properly on my side:
If you have any other questions or issue, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- ralpheeAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 04:52 PM