- IHSOfficeAsked on April 19, 2017 at 10:16 AM
All items appear to be selected to print from my form, but I am finding more and more that some things are missing.
Can you help me?
I want everything on my form to print whether it is "filled out" or not.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 12:40 PM
It is possible that the PDF template did not update automatically. Please try to reset the PDF template using the PDF Designer. Here's how:
1. In My Forms page, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. After that, click the "PDF" button and then select "Customize PDF" option.
3. In the PDF Designer, please click the "Reset" button at the top right.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.