- InMemoryOfAsked on April 19, 2017 at 11:54 AM
I've created a new form (https://form.jotform.us/71084577287164) and I continue to get error messages using both Safari and Chrome.
When I tested the original form, it worked fine (two weeks ago). Another test submission came through as well (last week). Today when I went to send to multiple recipients and tried to test the original link, it failed.
I have made 3 subsequent clones of this form to get a new published link and all of them have failed.
Need some help please.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 01:16 PM
This is an issue to your end or to your client (if they are also getting the same error in the form). It's a DNS problem. Please follow the solution from this article to fix the issue: https://www.wiknix.com/how-to-fix-err_connection_refused-in-chrome/.
- InMemoryOfAnswered on April 20, 2017 at 10:42 AM
Thank you. This actually worked out well - yes, the server that I was on prevented access but the link works fine on all others.
Thank you for the help!