- pgalleriesAsked on July 08, 2012 at 07:28 PM
I keep on getting this message on my embedded form on Facebook Fan Page
Although this page is encrypted, the information you have entered is to be sent over an unencrypted connection and could easily be read by a third party. Are you sure you want to continue sending this information
How do I get rid of it?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 08:23 PM
Hello pgalleries. Using the secure form option to embed your form should fix this problem. You can enable this by
1. Edit your form
2. Go to Setup & Embed tab
3. Click Embed Form
4. Check the checkbox for Secure form
5. Then select the embedding option you wish to use.
In addition, it would also help if you can share with us what way you have placed your form on your facebook page.
- pgalleriesAnswered on July 08, 2012 at 08:36 PM
This works now. Thank you!