- Travelspots2Asked on April 19, 2017 at 04:00 PMHI
Ive encrypted my jot form and have it being emailed to two different
emails, mine and email@example.com... when form subbmitted we both
receceived submittal...mine automattically went from encrypted format to
shwing questions and answers...
However in Aprils email it stays encrypted...
not sure how to make her submited info shown as not encrypted???
I have the Key...but there no where for her to subit that key to get the
- AIDANAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 04:16 PM
In light of your explanation, I understand that the second email recipient is not prompted to use the key that allows her to view the decrypted submission. For that I see several options:
1. Clearing the browser cache and trying again. Here is a tool that should help with that: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
2. Trying to open the submission link in a private/incognito instance of the internet browser.
3. Just viewing the data directly from within JotForm.
I hope this helps. If you need further assistance please let us know. Thank you.