- m_brennanAsked on April 19, 2017 at 05:02 PM
I am creating a form I would like users to fill out on a weekly basis after a tv show episode airs. The way I would like the form to work is that each week, they logon and select their answer for that week. There are 15 episodes total and I would like them to only see the questions relevant to how far along in the show we are. So for example, in week 3 you can see questions 1-3 but nothing after that.
Is there a way to do that? And can we set it up so the user does not have to answer the same questions every week - they wait until the end to submit.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 09:38 PM
I understand that you want to hide fields on weekly basis. You can achieve this by adding a date picker on your form and add conditions to show and hide the questions for the week. Please see the instructions below:
1. Add a Date Picker on your form.
2. Set the default date into Current and hide the field.
3. Add a condition on your form to show or hide certain question for the week.
Let us know if you need further assistance.